Wednesday 16 November 2011

F+F SS2012 blogger event at the Oxo tower

Slightly tangoed courtesy of St Moriz, fit for Towie or what.
Yellow dress my fav item
Fab animal prints
I heart this dress very a la Vics Beckham


Hey all hope your well. These pics were from the F+F SS 2012 preview at the fabulous Oxo tower on the south bank on Tuesday. I went along with the very sweet Clare aka rainbowsandfairydust take a look at her fabulous blog. Like moi she loves a bargain, we defo share the Primark princess crown. I love her cool, quirky style and her dog Captain Bob. It is so nice finally meeting people who I have had blogger banter with. Thanks Clare for being a sweetie and sharing the fun xx

Back to F+F, I wasn't sure what to expect as I haven't bought much of their stuff. I gotta say though I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of things I liked. Lots of animal prints, lace, pastels, block colour, nautical it was all going on. The prices are very light on the purse strings and I found the quality of some items better than some of the more popular high street stores I frequent. As a brand they have not been on My radar but I think I will be keeping a little eye on the prize from now on. Were not even in the depths of Winter but now because of  seeing all the F+F Summer 2012 delights I think I have to fly away to a warmer climate.

Had such a fun night fish and chips, forever flowing bubbles, yummy cupcakes and the bloody brilliant Photo booth!!!!
Clare, Sarah and moi tango Tim







7 comments:

  1. aww it was lovely to meet you, will email you the photo when I have more time. See you soon I hope xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many fun blogger events in the UK. I am moving to London in January and excited to finally live in a place where I can meet other bloggers, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw looks like you had a fab time. I've never tried Tesco clothes either but they look lovley in all your snaps!
    You look mega cute in your polka dot top too and I love the essex tan! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, looks like you had a lovely time! and the clothes all look pretty nice, pleasantly surprised. of course you look gorgeous, as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks good! I also really like the orange dress and your outfit is lovely too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The event like it was sooo much fun! Loving the polka dot blouse!

    xoxo
    style roulette
    by http://www.funnypeopleco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha great photos!!


    kisses from Nicol
    www.fashiontnt.com

    ReplyDelete