Tuesday 1 February 2011

What you flaring at?





Jumper-H&M, palazzo pants-Primark, hat-Newlook,  faux fur- Newlook.

Hippie hey hey... Don't ya just love 70's style??  I bought these floral numbers from Primark in September last year. I reckon they look quite topshop ish. Its quite tricky to get the foot attire right in winter though I think. In summer wedges and platforms seem to finish off the trouser style better.  My hubbie didn't appreciate this look. I informed him he better get used to it and there was more to come. I bought some high waisted denim flares end of summer last year, he will hate them ha ha.. I love them but I feel like my bum looks a bit long if I tuck a top in. Do you know what I mean? or maybe it's just me. I am sure you will see them soon and tell me what you think.  Don't ya just love H&M , my cropped jumper was £7.99 BARGAIN.
Have a nice day all.
Peace out xx

5 comments:

  1. I love H&M at ALL TIMES! It's my fav, mostly because of pretty bargains like this jumper. This outfit is really lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking rather fierce missy awesome look on you, love this look what a steal those pants were thought they were Topshop never would of guessed they were Primark. I can imagine that a guy would totally not understand this look xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i really adore your bohemian style, it's SO inspiring. became a follower of your blog :). this outfit is so gorgeous, i love your pants and the necklace is beautiful :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pants!!! I love your style!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete