Wednesday 2 February 2011

Just jeans.






Blouse-topshop, jeans-topshop, gilet-Shanghai, bag-primark, boots-old-Asos.
Just a jeans day today, nice and easy! I don't wear jeans a lot really but they are fab really. So easy to throw on and make an outfit. Well this butterfly blouse is one of my all time favs from toppers I adore it.  I nearly lost out on it when it first came out, it sold out in topshop on oxford circus but I got it on line. My tassel boots are my babies I have had them for donkies years now but I still cherish them to pieces. I  don't know about other people but I really look after my clothes no matter how much they cost. I have a friend who for as long as I have known her just throws her stuff on the floor, clothes all screwed up in the wardrobe, even new things. I cherish my stuff, even my Primark things that are cheap as chips. xxx



4 comments:

  1. in LOVE with that blouse! GORGEOUS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally LOVE your style :D i see you on chictopia and...wow...looove and follow your blog!!!you're wonderfull :D

    http://anyannachiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style, love your blog!
    I am a new follower!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ove your blouse...cool look xoxo Eli

    ReplyDelete