Thursday 10 March 2011

If I had wings I would fly- to a summers day.











 





I am loving all items with bat winged type sleeves at the mo. Got this little number from Primark the other day at the cheap as chips price of £10. As you can tell I didn't stick to the no buying clothes month. Its just not in my nature not to buy clothes or I am just weak willed more like! lol. I think I will have a go at not eating meat or junk food for lent to make up for it. Gotta say my pancakes were double yum on Tuesday I was an angel and only limited myself to one, but It was a bad boy with nutella and strawberries.  Have a nice day lovely fashionistas xoxo


                   Blouse-Primark
          Shorts-old
             Boots-Asos
                   Jewellery-H+M


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, love the 'bohemian' feel. I like your headband thingy too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never give up shopping I wondered if you would be able to whats the point anyway if you enjoy it and can afford it than do it and if you are finding beautiful tops like that for a tenner even better. Love this outfit I really wish summer or even Spring would hurry up xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pattern play going on here! also, i am in love with your necklace..its sooo cool! :)

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blouse is amazing!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing blouse!!! if only we could have Primark in Italy :(

    http://yourfashioncafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit!!!!! Im in love with your hair!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey babes thanks for the heads up I have ordered one too so beautiful and what a great price xoxo

    ReplyDelete