Saturday 15 January 2011

Nearly killed by a maxi..!











OMG... About 2 hours after these photos were taken, we went back inside and i tripped up cos of the darn maxi!!! I managed to trip up the stairs then slid down the stairs like a jelly on a plate. It freaking hurt like hell I scraped my leg and i twisted my hand up trying to hold on to the banister.  Fashion kills beware he he.. Ps i also managed to tear a big hole in my dress sad face... The dress in question- from F21, Fur gilet-oasis, Jumper-primark,bag- seen many times before even though i have many different ones. Bracelets-newlook, necklace-H&M-last year.

1 comment:

  1. Maxis and stairs are a bit of a fashion nightmare hope you are ok but I did have a little laugh to myself sorry. Love this outfit such a gorgeous boho vibe xoxo

    ReplyDelete