Saturday 8 January 2011

Little house on the prairie.











Dress-Asos
Waistcoat-H&M(old)
Boots-Asos
Hat-Newlook(old)




Happy New Year to you all.... Hope you all had a fab xmas and new year.  I had the greatest time, went up north with the hubbie and spent xmas up there, with the family.  I have eaten soooo much and loved every minute.  I've been back to bikram which was a killer but gotta be done. I got this maxi dress off Asos months ago. I love it even though I look a bit like an extra off little house on the prairie. I love the sheerness of it and think it will look great in spring too.  The fringe is back too....It's been a while , I last had one about 3 years ago. It grows so fast though, its only been done a few weeks and I have cut it myself twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment