Thursday 9 December 2010

Pink and black..

 Just a quick post,  photo quality is rubbish sorry. Hope santa gets me a new camera.


Ha looks like i have a tail. Lily the cat wanted in the photo.








Got me falses on, lashes love em.





 Went out for dinner last night with the hubby, it was yum yum. I have had this sparkly pink skirt for years now. I still love it, but haven't worn it for ages. I feel so girlie in it but love the edge the black gives it. I bought the black fur coat yesterday from New look it was a bargain. They have a magazine in store with 20% off so I nabbed while at the till and told the other people in the queue to grab one. Ha don't think the shop assistant liked me, but they never tell you about these things.

Black fur coat-Newlook
Black sheer blouse- H&M
Boots-Primark
Skirt-H&M (old)
Clutch-Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment