Friday 10 December 2010

Not wishing my life away but....

                                                            






Love at first sight.
I am going to be in my element next year  I love all things 70's , flares, floral, romantic, floaty, maxi's, fringing, big shades, denim, floppy hats, lace. I adore American Golds ss11 collection. I want (NEED) it all, I better get saving!!! I love the Kimono with the tassels on. I have seen lots of these I like but all of them have been quite expensive. Spring and summer are my fav times of year, I don't want to wish my life away but... roll on ss11 just for the fashion xoxo



I bought this bed jacket/kimono from Asos in summer.




Kate moss-topshop
Kite and Butterfly- My wardrobe.com



.










                          



No comments:

Post a Comment