Thursday, 26 January 2012

Play with Polyvore

Pink

First time Polyvore explorer its totes amaze xx

Topshop top
£16 - topshop.com                      

Topshop
£22 - topshop.com

Socks
greatlookz.com

Flat heels
$120 - topshop.com

Yves Saint Laurent cuff bangle
£365 - net-a-porter.com

Elie Saab multi chain necklace
$663 - boutique1.com

ABS Allen Schwartz wrap jewelry
$150 - bloomingdales.com

Straw fedora hat
$13 - tillys.com

6 comments:

  1. I love the shorts and the YSL bangle!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polyvore hun its wicked and always helps get me inspired!! Love your little set here I'll have to find you on there so I can follow u so I don't miss a thing xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah I love the bangle and trilby! Gonna definatley have a go at Polyvore Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a cute wee outfit. So girly with the socks and shoes. I love coloured shoes right now.
    You can't beat a plain grey t-shirt either.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend lady. Behave yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely wonderful picks and so you. would love to see you rocking this look in some fab photoshot.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bracelet!!! Gorgeous!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete