Monday, 2 May 2011

Not the Royal wedding ...

But fantastic all the same. This is a little snap of the dress I wore to my friends wedding on Saturday. I bought it last year from Zara.

16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this dress you look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love it! wheres it from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning dress! I went to a wedding on Saturday too! didnt take any pics tho! doh!

    i so want that dress! saw it in Zara but WAY out of my price league! Looks WONDERFUL on you tho! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks gorgeous on you - perfect for a wedding :)

    I'm attending a wedding in a couple of weeks & have got no idea yet what I'm going to wear! Wish I could look like that :p

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty...i love the color and the black detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god its beautiful!! where did you get it from??
    you looked georgous!!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girlies your all too kind. Dress is from Zara I bought it last year for another wedding xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! It's amazing! It has that perfect vintage touch.
    You look beautiful!
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing Dress!
    love this on you
    Really pretty

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    i have a new post, maybe you can check?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you are going to their wedding!Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wait for a new post doll

    New outfit post, maybe you can take a look?
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. still waiting. hihi
    love your blog!

    NEW OUTFIT POST
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the different layering and the mismatching textures. Its so lovely - I've honestly never seen a dress like it!
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic dress...! u look beautiful on it! :)))
    xoxo
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  15. How could I have missed this dress??! You look gorgeous, really boho chic. You have that look down to a t! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous, this dress is amaze xxxx

    ReplyDelete